UVX Series Overview
The UVX series of luminescence sensors are used to verify the presence of UV markings and materials during high-speed production. The UVX series confirms manufacturing processes more reliably than vision systems that cost ten times more.
Why Choose a UV Sensor?
These powerful sensors enable manufacturers to improve their productivity and bottom lines by automating numerous verification and detection tasks with extreme accuracy and speed.
Whether the goal is to upgrade a manual verification process or guarantee product quality, UV sensors are the solution in today’s fast-paced production environments. Discover what UV sensors can do for you.
Luminescence Sensor Applications:
- Packaging – labels, UV inks (visible and non-visible)
- Paper/films – optical brightness
- Textile – luminescent threads
- Wood processing – oils, paints, grease
- Automotive assembly and medical equipment – Glues, gums, adhesives
Read our application notes on how UV sensors can improve efficiency in your industry.
This FREE handbook…
- explains how UV luminescence sensors work
- gives guidance on how to choose the right type of UV sensor for your application
- provides a series of examples of how they are used
- includes a listing of suppliers of UV luminescent materials that can be used to make products detectable by a UV sensor