UVX Luminescence Sensors Overview
Confirm manufacturing processes more reliably than vision systems that cost ten times more. The UVX™ employs our field-proven, patented technology, for effective detection of UV luminescent materials such as wood, grease, adhesives, UV inks, and optical brighteners used in many industrial applications. Its high sensitivity and fast response make the UVX suitable for high-speed automation processes and long-range use. The metal alloy case and glass lens provide robust construction expected in an industrial environment.
Our UV sensors confirm manufacturing processes more reliably than vision systems that cost ten times more!
Why Choose a UV Sensor?
These powerful sensors enable manufacturers to improve their productivity and bottom lines by automating numerous verification and detection tasks with extreme accuracy and speed.
Whether the goal is to upgrade a manual verification process or guarantee product quality, UV sensors are the solution in today’s fast-paced production environments. Discover what UVX sensors can do for you.
Luminescence Sensors Applications:
- Packaging – labels, UV inks (visible and non-visible)
- Paper/films – optical brightness
- Textile – luminescent threads
- Wood processing – oils, paints, grease
- Automotive assembly and medical equipment – Glues, gums, adhesives
Read our application notes on how UV sensors can improve efficiency in your industry.
UVX Luminescence Sensors Handbook
This FREE handbook…
- Explains how UVX sensors work
- Gives guidance on how to choose the right type of UV sensor for your application
- Provides a series of examples of how they are used
- Includes a listing of suppliers of UV luminescent materials that can be used to make products detectable by UVX sensors